About Terry Harris
Terry's Qualifications for Native Lifeskills Workshops
Why is Terry qualified to come into my community to present workshops?
Veteran facilitator - Terry has accumulated over 300 days of workshop writing and facilitation, which he first began in as a YMCA Yoga instructor in 1974
A partial list of Communities and Organizations Terry has worked with:
- Resident of the Okanagan Indian Band reserve, Armstrong BC
- Second generation Kamloops Catholic Mission school survivor
- Terry has worked and lived in aboriginal communities from the Canadian Arctic/Alaska to the South American Andes Mountains, from Cape Cod to Hawaii and points in between.
- Instructor at the Aboriginal Lifeskills Institute, Kamloops BC
- Former Addictions Counsellor, Round Lake Treatment Centre, Armstrong, BC
- Self Help Counsellor, Okanagan Indian Band, Vernon BC
- Lifelong involvement in Native organizations in various managerial and other capacities
- Terry has worked closely with other professional adult education organizations including the Context Corporation, Okanagan - Yukon - Malaspina - and Wenatchee Valley Colleges.
- Author of "50 Secrets From A Master Facilitators' Notebook".
A contact list of satisfied customers and former students will be provided on request.
- Okanagan College
- Arctic College
- Yukon College
- Wenatchee Valley College
- Okanagan Indian Band
- Penticton Indian Band
- Hamlet of Kugluktuk, NWT
- Public Utility District of Grant County, Washington
- Tansi Friendship Centre, Chetwynd, BC
- Saulteau Sioux Indian Band
- Kitsumkalum Chief and Council
- Hawaii Council of American Indian Nations, Honolulu